Innokin ITaste 134 Mini KitInnokin
- Current Stock:
- Calculated at Checkout
The iTaste 134 Mini is a smaller version of Innokin's iTaste 134. It's shorter as well as narrower. The Mini comes with 2 separate bodies that can be interchanged at any time; one for 18350 batteries and one for 18500 batteries. Operation is exactly the same as the original 134: 3 clicks to turn the device on or off, and the rotating wheel allows you to choose wattages from among 7.0, 8.0, 8.5, 9.0, 9.5, 10.5, 11.0, 12.0 and 12.5 watts. The indicator light on the switch will tell you your remaining battery life. Green means above halfway full, yellow means halfway full, and red means below halfway full. The 134 Mini has 510 and eGo threading, and a spring-loaded positive pin that won't wear out over time. With the 134 Mini, you can have the look, durability, reliability and simplicity of the 134, but without the bulk of a huge mod!
- The standby current? 150uA maximum
- Maximum output voltage? 6.0V (unloaded)
- Maximum output current? 5.0A?Built in 7A fuse for protection and stability.?
- Maximum output wattage? 12.5W(Watts mode)
- Resistance of clearomizer? 1.2 ohm (minimum)
- Battery: Fits 18350 or 18500 (IMR high drain without protection, maximum current output is more than 5000mA.) iTaste 134 Mini cannot use 2 stacked batteries and any other types of batteries may damage your iTaste 134 Mini.
- Scale Display Wattage: Scale display wattage improves intuitive control and provides more accurate performance…
- Variable Wattage: The rotational wheel adjusts wattage in the following increments: 7.0 , 8.0 , 8.5 , 9.0 , 9.5 , 10.5 , 11.0 , 12.0 , 12.5 .
- Use lower wattage for low-resistance (ohms) accessories and higher wattage for high-resistance (ohms) accessories
- Battery Level Indicator: The iTaste 134 battery capacity is displayed via green, yellow, and red LED lights. Green = Fully Charged Yellow = Half Discharged Red = Charge Needed
- High compatibility 510 connector: Will fit iClear16, and iClear30 dual coil clearomizers, as well as standard 510 accessories
- ON/OFF Battery Switch: Quickly clicking the power button three times will enable or disable the battery. Once enabled, holding down the button will activate the device. This safety feature prevents the atomizer from turning on while it's in your pocket or bag and prevents accidental changes to your settings.
- 10-Seconds Cutoff: If the button is held down for 10 seconds or longer, the iTaste 134 will shut itself off until the button is released and pressed again
- Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection Circuit
- 1 - iTaste 134 Mini
- 1 - iClear X.I Glass/Glass Dual Coil Clearomizer (non rotatable stainless steel drip tip )
- 1 - Beauty ring
- 1 - Short tube (Designed for 18350 batteries)
- 1 - Long tube (Designed for 18500 batteries)
- 1 - Instruction manual
- 1 - Storage Box